The Medinz platform, underpinned by robust systems and governance, provides an efficient new way for multiple organisations to communicate directly with primary care.
Communication that was previously frustrating and inefficient is made simple, direct, and user-responsive, creating a more informed, transparent and safer primary care sector.
- Medinz provides a single channel for primary care providers to receive non-patient, clinically relevant information from governing agencies, government bodies and public health organisations
- Publishing guidelines, feedback and governance systems ensure messages are relevant and appropriate
- Transparency of messages delivered ensures messages will not be duplicated and reduces inconsistency of information
- Messages are prioritised, collated and sent to recipients according to message urgency and user preference
- The Medinz platform can be customised to support an organisation’s requirements
- All staff can receive messages directly, via their chosen methods of contact
- Organisations can set default settings and view readership of messages by staff
- Speed: Critical information is sent to recipients within 5 minutes of publishing, via all communication methods
- Coverage: Medinz systems ensure 100% coverage of all primary care organisations for critical messaging
- Transparency:Publishers have access to reporting tools with detailed breakdowns of message circulation and readership
- Message accountability: All messages show publisher name, organisation and date. Recipients can publicly rate the usefulness of each message to encourage best practice in messaging
- Two-way communication: Recipients can respond to all messages directly. Publishers can utilise this to quickly gather information from the primary care sector during an emergency
Medinz is a Software as a Service product and can be funded for use by population groups. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +649 630 0828.