GPs / Accident & Urgent Medical Care
Healthpoint profiles general practice and urgent care clinics across New Zealand on the Healthpoint website.
Using Healthpoint's map based functionality, users can search for practices near where they are located and can refine their results by accident & medical, open late night and open weekends.
In conjunction with Auckland, Waitemata, Counties Manukau and Northland DHBs, a more in-depth profile of these services have been created which allows further refinement by Accepting new patients, Wheelchair access, Gender of GP and languages spoken. In these regions, the more in-depth profiles include the following information:
- General practitioners – may include photos and information about the GP
- Contact details including links to patient portals and booking systems
- Hours, including public holidays and preferred urgent care clinic out of hours
- Books – if they are taking on new patient
- Wheelchair access
- Languages spoke
- Services – in depth information about the services they provide e.g. Adult and child medical care, minor accident care, minor surgery, repeat prescriptions, lab results, liquid nitrogen, immunisations, travel advice and immunisations, ECG, cervical smears, spirometry.